Wheee!I'm so happy!!! we don't have classes today but we're going back to school tomorrow till Friday then it's (cue: hum an exciting movie theme) SUMMER VACATION! (um,you can stop hummng now...)
Right now, I feel a suddenmixtre of emotions. Happy because freedom is just a few days away. Sad because I won't be able to see a few specia people till June comes. Frustrated and haggard because we are stillin clearance week. Angry because a department ead announced that yesterday was a half day and also the last day of clearanceso we were all shocked, annoyed, hateful and looked like a buch of idiots running up and down the stairs till we tripped and rolled to the ground floor.Talk about hard labor. Ah, the things we do for freedom.
Last Wednesday was a bombardment of quotes. I wrote down a few but I misplaced the darn paper. "You must reap what you have sown."I'll add the others once I find that paper.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment