Monday, February 5, 2007

Discouraging Moments in this subject

  1. The day I stood up. I didn't quite get the lesson for that day. What was the lesson? To be honest, I can't really remember. Maybe because I didn't want to remember that hateful day but that incident also served as a lesson for me-always review and try to understand the lesson.
  2. When I could not understand the lessons. Let's face it. Intermediate Algebra is most probably one of the hardest subject around. All those numbers and letters would make your head turn, most especially if you don't know what our teacher is talking about.
  3. During the checking of test papers and quizzes. Self-explanatory.
  4. Card giving. Waiting for your parents in the UCB or UTP, making excuses and trying hard to calm yourself down, telling yourself that you did well this grading period but at the same time feeling that your best was not enough....

No comments: