Monday, February 5, 2007

Memorable Moments in this subject

  1. The day I knew I passed. Who would want to fail, anyway?
  2. When I got a high grade in a quiz. I remember this quiz quite well, it was graphing, I'm sure and I got a perfect score! Hindi naman sa nagmamayabang ako or anything, I'm just happy and proud because that was the first (and last) quiz in IA where I got a score that high.
  3. The first time I saw Ms. Gallardo smile in class. I'm not sure if this would actually count as memorable, but the reason behind it would remain a secret between me, myself and I.
  4. When I finally understood the lesson. After days of staring into the Math Time like waiting for it to melt and nearly having a stroke while practicing solving problems, I managed to understand the lesson. After that, I learned two new lessons-how to solve those equations and not to scream and jump for joy in public.

No comments: